A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of the Zolpidem Tartrate Sublingual Lozenge in Adult Subjects With Insomnia Characterized by Difficulty Returning to Sleep After Awakening in the Middle-of-the-Night (MOTN).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zolpidem (Primary)
- Indications Sleep maintenance insomnia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Nov 2010 Results presented at the 10th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- 16 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date (May 2007), actual end date (Nov 2007) and actual number of patients (295) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies in Seattle, Washington USA, accoridng to Transcept Pharmeuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History