Randomized Controlled Trial of Tolterodine in Combination With or Without Low-Dose Intravaginal Estradiol Cream for the Treatment of Overactive Bladder in Post-Menopausal Women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tolterodine (Primary) ; Estradiol
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVE
- 09 Oct 2015 Results of planned secondary analysis presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society
- 25 Aug 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in trial design as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.