RADAR: A Randomized Discontinuation Phase II Study to Determine the Efficacy of RAD001 in Breast Cancer Patients With Bone Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADAR
- 01 Dec 2013 Results published in the Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 8th European Breast Cancer Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History