A Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of exploratory analysis assessing overall survival by using baseline platelet count from three studies (SHARP, AP, and RESORCE) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=828) from NCT00105443 and NCT00492752 trials assessing the correlation between time to progression (TTP) and overall survival, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results from SHARP and Asia Pacific trials assessing the association of overall survival with tumor growth rate (TGR) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History