A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of the efficacy of memantine on functional communication in patients with Alzheimer's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 28 Sep 2010 Clinical Global Impression results were presented at the 14th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 11 Jul 2010 Effects of memantine on global clinical status presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 13 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History