A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of XL147 Administered Orally Daily to Subjects With Solid Tumors or Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pilaralisib (Primary)
- Indications B cell prolymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Solid tumours; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History