A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2b Study of 100, 200, and 300 mg BID Dextofisopam in Female Outpatients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dextofisopam (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2009 Results have been reported by Pharmos Corporation in a media release.
- 14 Sep 2009 Primary endpoint, % of weeks responding for adequate overall relief of irritable bowel syndrome symptoms has not been met.
- 01 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (324) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.