Open label randomized clinical trial of standard neoadjuvant chemotherapy (paclitaxel followed by FEC) versus the combination of paclitaxel and everolimus followed by FEC in women with triple receptor-negative breast cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Paclitaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 15 Dec 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History