A PHASE 3 MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF INTRAMUSCULAR PERAMIVIR IN SUBJECTS WITH UNCOMPLICATED ACUTE INFLUENZA
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Peramivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients 750 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Jan 2008 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment. BioCryst is now conducting a further phase II trial to establish the efficacy of higher doses of permivir.
- 12 Jul 2007 New trial record.