A Pilot Study of Lestaurtinib (CEP-701) in Combination With Chemotherapy in Young Patients With Relapsed or Refractory FLT3-Mutant Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lestaurtinib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.