A phase II trial of carboplatin and irinotecan (CPT-11) as first-line therapy for patients with extensive stage small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Mar 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2011 Actual end date changed from Feb 2008 to Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.