Irbesartan versus placebo in combination with standard cardiovascular protection ACE-I [ACE inhibitor] therapy with ramipril for the treatment of albuminuria in hypertensive subjects at elevated cardiovascular risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Irbesartan; Ramipril
- Indications Hypertension; Proteinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Apr 2011 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jul 2007 New trial record.