A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lovaza for the Prevention of Recurrent, Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3-acid ethyl esters (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2010 Results published online in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 15 Nov 2010 Study findings were presented at the American Heart Association's Scientific Sessions and published online in the Journal of the American Medical Association, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 30 Aug 2010 Actual end date changed from Feb 2010 to Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History