A Phase 2/3 Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab Induction Therapy, Administered Subcutaneously, in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUIT-Induction; PURSUIT-SC
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 12 Jun 2018 Results of individual participant data (IPD) pooled analysis of five trials of infliximab and golimumab in UC, to evaluate whether concomitant use of 5-Aminosalicylates modifies clinical outcomes, were published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 05 Feb 2014 Results have been published in Gastroenterology according to a Janssen media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 16 Oct 2013 Post-hoc analysis for the association between patient reported outcomes (stool frequency and rectal bleeding ) and mucosal healing presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History