A 6-Month, Open-Label, Single-Arm Safety Study of Flexibly Dosed Paliperidone Extended Release (1.5 - 12 mg/Day) in the Treatment of Adolescents (12 to 17 Years of Age) With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 401 to 399 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.