A Multicenter, Open-Label, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Tigecycline in Patients 8 to 11 Years of Age With Selected Serious Infections.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 23 Oct 2012 Primary endpoints amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Additional trial location (Mexico, Taiwan) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 14 Apr 2011 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.