A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate Chronic Intermittent-pulse-therapy of Moxifloxacin as a Prevention of Acute in Exacerbation Out-patients With Chronic Bronchitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Bacterial infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 07 Jul 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 1132 to 1402 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual end date added from CliniclTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2007 New trial record.