A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase-2B Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy Effects of ART-123 on Subjects With Sepsis and Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Thrombomodulin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Disseminated intravascular coagulation; Sepsis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asahi Kasei Pharma America Corp
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2013 Results published in Critical Care Medicine.
- 10 Dec 2012 Results presented at the 54th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History