Multicentric, Open Label Clinical Trial. Use of Optimal Method to Initiate and Maintain Lantus Therapy (Insulin Glargine) in Combination With Hypoglycemic Agents, Assessing the Resulting Metabolic Control and the Safety in T2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Antihyperglycaemics; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DOMME
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date changed 1 May 2007 to 1 Apr 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.