A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Trial of Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Sorafenib Versus Carboplatin, Paclitaxel and Placebo in Patients With Unresectable Locally Advanced or Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 26 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History