A Phase II Study of Active Immunotherapy With GRNVAC1, Autologous Mature Dendritic Cells Transfected With mRNA Encoding Human Telomerase Reverse Transcriptase, in Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia in Complete Clinical Remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs VAC 1 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asterias Biotherapeutics; Geron Corporation
- 15 Mar 2018 According to Asterias media release, positive clinical data form the study is published in the journal of American Cancer Society
- 26 Apr 2017 Results published an Asterias Biotherapeutics media release.
- 14 Apr 2017 Results assessing feasibility, safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of hTERT, published in the Cancer