A Multi-center, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo Controlled, Randomized Study: Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Brivaracetam in Subjects (≥ 16 to 70 Years Old) With Partial Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brivaracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from three studies including this study presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 05 Dec 2017 Results of pooled analysis from two phase II, six phase III and associated long-term follow-up studies presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 18 Dec 2016 Results of pooled analysis of three phase III studies including this study published in the Epilepsia
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History