A Multi-Institutional Phase II Study of Radiation and GW572016 (Lapatinib) for Patients With Stage III-IV Head and Neck Cancer Who Cannot Tolerate Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 23 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Jul 2025 as reported in the ClinicalTrials.gov record.