Virological and Clinical Anti-HBV Efficacy of Tenofovir and Emtricitabine in Antiretroviral Naive Patients With HIV/HBV Co-infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Zidovudine
- Indications Hepatitis B; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2009 Results were presented at EACS 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History