A phase 3, open-label, randomized, parallel-group, multi-center study to evaluate the safety and immunogenicity of Novartis meningococcal ACWY conjugate vaccine when administered with routine infant vaccinations to healthy infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 16 Nov 2011 Results of the US subjects published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 29 Jul 2011 Actual end date changed from 14 Dec 2010 to Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date changed from Jul 2010 to May 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History