Randomized, Double-Blinded Phase II Trial of Esomeprazole Versus Esomeprazole + Two Doses of Aspirin in Barrett's Esophagus Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin (Primary) ; Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Barrett's oesophagus; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jun 2013 This trial did not go ahead in the UK because of IMP issues, according to the UK Clinical Trials Register record.
- 17 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated: UK Clinical Trials Register record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History