A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Infants Given With Routine Pediatric Vaccinations in Canada.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 03 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (603) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2009 Results reported at the Canadian Paediatric Society's Annual Conference, according to a Wyeth media release.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.