Study of FLUTIFORM [formoterol fumarate/fluticasone propionate] vs Seratide [salmeterol/fluticasone propionate] in paediatric subjects with asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma Research
- 08 Nov 2018 According to a Mundipharma international media release, based on data from this and other paediatric study, the Mundipharma network of independent associated companies today announced that the European Decentralised Procedure (DCP) licence variation application for flutiform, extending the indication to the treatment of asthmatic children, has closed with a positive opinion.
- 04 Jul 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 28 Sep 2011 Extension study tolerability results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History