A phase II study of oxaliplatin and gemcitabine followed by radiation therapy in the management of mixed mullerian tumors of the uterus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.