A phase II safety and tolerability study of bevacizumab when added to single-agent chemotherapy to treat patient with breast cancer metastatic to brain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Irinotecan; Paclitaxel; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2010 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.