A randomized multinational double-blind placebo-controlled parallel-group design pilot study to estimate the tolerability, safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamic effects of teriflunomide for 24 weeks when added to treatment with glatiramer acetate in subjects with multiple sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Apr 2010 Results published at 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 29 Dec 2009 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History