Neuroprotection With Riluzole in Patients With Early Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riluzole (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 13 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History