A clinical study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of cyclosporine (CsA) and sirolimus (SRL) induction followed by cyclosporine withdrawal in Korean renal allograft recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Sirolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 12 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (79) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2008.