A Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of ACP-103 in the Treatment of Psychosis in Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Oct 2018 Results from ACP-103-020 and ACP-103-012 studies published in the Clinical Neuropharmacology.
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled analysis (ACP103-020 and ACP103-012) Efficacy and tolerability results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 16 Jun 2015 According to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History