A Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Examine the Safety and Efficacy of ACP-103 in the Treatment of Psychosis in Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimavanserin (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acadia Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Jun 2015 Pooled analysis (ACP103-020 and ACP103-012) Efficacy and tolerability results presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 16 Jun 2015 According to an Acadia Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the 19th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 11 Mar 2015 According to ACADIA Pharmaceuticals media release, NDA submission for pimavanserin to US FDA is likely to take place in second half of 2015; data from this trial will support regulatory submission.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History