An Open-Label Extension Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of ISIS 301012 in Subjects With Familial Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mipomersen (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type II
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation; Isis Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.