A Phase 3 Study of Safety and Efficacy of Karenitecin Versus Topotecan Administered for 5 Consecutive Days Every 3 Weeks in Patients With Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cositecan (Primary) ; Topotecan
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.