Review of safety and efficacy with adalimumab in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis – An open-label study to evaluate the response to adalimumab in patients who have failed standard therapy or TNF [tumour necrosis factor]-alpha inhibitors (RHAPSODY)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RHAPSODY
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 04 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 24 Jul 2007 New trial record.