A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel group, 12 week study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of extended-release (ER) niacin/laropiprant in patients with primary hypercholesterolemia or mixed dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jul 2008 Actual patient number added (1250) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2008 Actual end date added (Jul 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.