A Randomized, Multi-centre, Double-blind Study, to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Zonisamide and Carbamazepine as Monotherapy, in Newly Diagnosed Partial Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carbamazepine (Primary) ; Zonisamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MAZE
- 28 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date changed from Jan 2011 to November 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual initiation date changed from May 2007 to October 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History