A Randomised, Open-label Phase III Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Bevacizumab in Combination With Capecitabine as First-line Treatment for Elderly Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVEX
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Dec 2013 Study start date changed to July 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Sep 2013 Results published in Lancet Oncology.
- 18 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History