A Double-blind, Randomised, Multicenter, Phase III Study of Bevacizumab in Combination With Capecitabine and Cisplatin Versus Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine and Cisplatin, as First-line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVAGAST
- Sponsors Genentech
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 21 Dec 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2013 Results of a pharmacokinetic analysis (n=182) presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History