An open label six month study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of nitrogen mustard (NM) [chlormethine] 0.04% ointment formulation in patients with stage I or IIA mycosis fungoides (MF) who have completed an initial 12 month treatment with nitrogen mustard 0.02% but without a complete response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Chlormethine (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.