DANISH – a DANish multicenter study of new Imaging- and bio-markers for improved assessment of disease activity and progression and prediction of therapeutic outcome in Spondyloarthritis patients receiving Humira.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DANISH
- 30 Oct 2013 Outcomes assessed with 2 different MRI assessment methods presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 25 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History