A Phase I/IIa multicenter dose-escalation study of subcutaneous intermittent interleukin-7 CYT107 in chronically HIV-infected pts with CD4 T-lymphocyte counts between 101-400 cells/mm(3) and plasma HIV RNA less than 1000 copies/ml after at least 12-m HAART.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-7 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INSPIRE
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2012 Results published in Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 23 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.