A 24-week, international, multi centre, randomised, open label, parallel group, phase IV clinical trial investigating changes in bone formation markers in postmenopausal women with primary osteoporosis treated with either PTH (1-84) or strontium ranelate.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Parathyroid hormone (Primary) ; Strontium ranelate
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 May 2012 Additional company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added in association as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2010 Actual end date (1 Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.