A Phase II, Single Center, Exploratory Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of H5N1 Influenza Vaccine in Adults Unprimed and Primed With MF59-adjuvanted or Non-adjuvanted H5N3 Influenza Vaccines.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 21 May 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2010 Actual patient number changed from 54 to 58 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.