A Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Single Escalating Doses of Inhaled GSK961081 DPI (a Dual Pharmacophore) in Healthy Subjects (Part 1) and a Randomised, Double-Blind, Double Dummy, Crossover (Incomplete Block) Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics (Pulmonary and Systemic) and Pharmacokinetics of 14 Days Dosing With Inhaled GSK961081 DPI Compared With Placebo and Tiotropium Plus Salmeterol in Patients With COPD (Part 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Batefenterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jul 2013 Results will be presented at the European Respiratory Society Annual Congress in September 2013, according to a Theravance media release.
- 28 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 21st Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History