Safety and efficacy of Exubera (inhaled insulin) compared with subcutaneous human insulin therapy in children and adolescents ages 6 17 years with type 1 diabetes mellitus: A 12 month, outpatient, randomized, open label, parallel group comparative trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Oct 2018 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health record.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Apr 2010 Additional trial investigator [Rose A] identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.