Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' HPV Vaccine GSK580299 in Healthy Female Subjects Aged 10-25 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary) ; AS04B
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms HPV-021
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History